This little uploader is designed to ease the upload process of precompiled .bin files to the SAMD21 chip.
First, connect your device before launching Bossa Loader.
Launch Bossa loader
Choose your com port, browse for the .bin file and then click on the upload button. A green circle shows the end of the upload process.
If it fails to detect your board (on Windows it would show a black screen) : double click on the reset button, the led should start glowing red and the com port should appear. Re launch Bossa Loader and try again.
To install it, download your version :
and unzip to any folder before running the executable.
Bossa Uploader is made with Processing as a wrapper to the bossac command line tool ( from http://www.shumatech.com/web/products/bossa ).
You can find the Processing source code here: https://github.com/deladriere/euro-modules/tree/master/BossaLoader
If you are having trouble with Bossa Loader you should try to run bossac (included in the archive) from the command line :
- Open the Terminal into the Bossa Loader folder
- Find the usb port :
- Double click to enter into bootloader mode (the red led should start glowing)
- run the bossac command (replacing the USB port and the file name with yours)
For example :
./bossac -e -w -v -R -p /dev/tty.usbmodem1D1371 blink.bin
- Launch the command prompt
- Check the com port with the mode command
- run the bossac command (replacing the file name with yours)
For example :
1bossac -e -w -v -R blink.bin