This little uploader is designed to ease the upload process of precompiled .bin files to the SAMD21 chip.
- Download the BossaLoader.dmg
- Double click to mount the BossaLoader disk
- Right click on the BossaLoader.app and choose the Open command. (this is to allow opening apps from unidentified developers)
- Browse for the .bin file, choose your com port and then click on the upload button. A green circle shows the end of the upload process.
- You can test the process by uploading the red.bin or green.bin to make the encoder's led blink
Note : Theses 2 files (red.bin or green.bin) also contain the new SD card bootloader. After uploading it via USB, you can now just save a new firmware on the SD card while making sure the file name is FIRMWARE.BIN and restart !